You Will Need:
- A Raspberry Pi 3b (or a Pi 2b with hostapd compatible Wifi adapter)
- A 4GB or larger Micro-SD card (Class 10 recommended)
- A 5V Micro-USB power supply for the Raspberry Pi
- A computer to flash the SD card (and to pen-test from)
First you must download the latest RasPwn image and extract it. (7z or zip file available)
The SHA1 hash of the Raspwn 0.12g image is - c430f184747b915af1954666a17cfcab1de8b29d
Install is the same as any other image for the Raspberry Pi but the image is only compatible with the Pi 2b and 3b.
- Windows - Use Win32DiskImager to flash the SD card.
- MacOS - Use Apple Pi Baker to flash with.
- Linux - Use dd to flash the SD card.
On first boot the image will automatically expand to fill the available space on the SD card and reboot.* (ignore any SQL socket error during resize) Once the resize is complete the RasPwn OS image is ready to hack!
Once RasPwn is installed you can start hacking it.
* - Note There is a prompt with a delay on the resize, so to prevent SD card expansion, simply boot RasPwn with a monitor and keyboard attached on the first boot, and then just answer n and hit enter when asked whether to expand the filesystem.